The Breakroom

Author
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Re: The Breakroom

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:34 pm
Kal-El wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:09 pm Happy Monday Morning everyone!
Is it the weekend yet? lol
Um ^ha^ ^ha^ ^ha^

Meanwhile at Shafts ....
Attachments
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (779.07 KiB) Viewed 118 times

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:38 pm
Kal-El wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:09 pm Happy Monday Morning everyone!
Um ^ha^ ^ha^ ^ha^

Meanwhile at Shafts ....
Lol I am so glad I don't go into an office any more. That would totally be me. ^ha^
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:43 pm

Um ^ha^ ^ha^ ^ha^

Meanwhile at Shafts ....
Lol I am so glad I don't go into an office any more. That would totally be me. ^ha^
Lol, fixing computer problems is bad enough, but fixing them because of the users gross incompetence ads a whole new level of irritation to the equation.

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:54 pm

Um ^ha^ ^ha^ ^ha^

Meanwhile at Shafts ....
Lol, fixing computer problems is bad enough, but fixing them because of the users gross incompetence ads a whole new level of irritation to the equation.
Yeah one of the asst police chief's at one of my clients deleted all the printers on their domain controller server and also deleted portions of a logon script I had for them. I had to go in and re-configure the printers and add the lines that were taken off the script. Leave my shit alone! lol
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:23 pm

Yeah one of the asst police chief's at one of my clients deleted all the printers on their domain controller server and also deleted portions of a logon script I had for them. I had to go in and re-configure the printers and add the lines that were taken off the script. Leave my shit alone! lol
Sounds super fun. Why can't people just use the equipment without doing things they don't understand at all. Course i guess if there weren't people messing stuff up it would hurt your and my sons profession.

I thought social media management and marketing would keep me out of this kind of ordeal but people's lack of understanding of even how social media works is mind boggling to me.

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:30 pm

Sounds super fun. Why can't people just use the equipment without doing things they don't understand at all. Course i guess if there weren't people messing stuff up it would hurt your and my sons profession.

I thought social media management and marketing would keep me out of this kind of ordeal but people's lack of understanding of even how social media works is mind boggling to me.
For sure. I don't know everything there is to know in IT (especially programming, Office 365, etc) so I consult with others who know more on the subject.
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:37 pm

For sure. I don't know everything there is to know in IT (especially programming, Office 365, etc) so I consult with others who know more on the subject.
I hate office 360 with a passion. I try to use the old office that you could use a program on your computer and avoid the one that is a subscription service that you have to pay microsoft for over and over.

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:38 pm
john shaft wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:37 pm

I hate office 360 with a passion. I try to use the old office that you could use a program on your computer and avoid the one that is a subscription service that you have to pay microsoft for over and over.
I am definitely not a fan of these subscription based products either but it does unfortunatley make my life easier when our clients subscribe to them. The same police department I mentioned above refuses to go to 365. They have a very shitty email solution though and I can never do jack for them due to the severe limitations on it. I have more control over disgusting 365 apps
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Did anyone get a shipping notice on the Cobra HMS yet?

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Now that football and basketball are over, can anyone think of a fun weekly picking contest we could do for prizes around here over the summer? Maybe something Baseball related?

Train
ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitch Smith
Grade: E

Post by Train »

Could we do a combo pick of the NBA & NHL playoffs?

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Okay dudsies, how many would want to pick the NBA or NHL playoffs or both for a prize?

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Happy Tuesday morning everyone, how goes it?

Train
ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitch Smith
Grade: E

Post by Train »

Another busy day, you gonna watch NBA playoffs tonight? What do you think about the Knicks this year?

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Train wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:18 pm Another busy day, you gonna watch NBA playoffs tonight? What do you think about the Knicks this year?
I am honestly shocked by both the Knicks and the Thunder. I may catch a little of the playin's i want to see who the Thunder are going to face in the first round. All that said this is Brunson's chance to make a name for himself in NY, I would love to see that happen.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”