The Breakroom

Author
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Minasu
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja, A.F.MD.
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4

Re: The Breakroom

Post by Doc Proto »

STORMSHADOW__210 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:52 pm Today is 60 days since my mom died so unexpectly out the blue. Every day i focus on work out of survival instincts to keep home. I talk to friends and work associates and im so fake. I crack jokes and i smile as i celebrate positive work victories but truth is im stuck. There is no letting go or moving on. Im empty inside. I have a giant hole in my heart that will remain empty the rest of my life. Every morning i look for her. I ask wheres my mom. Shes the first thing i think of in the morning and the last at night.
Oh buddy, sending you a virtual hug!

Doc Proto
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO

Post by Doc Proto »

I have some unboxing joes videos in the works stay tuned.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Doc Proto wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:52 pm I have some unboxing joes videos in the works stay tuned.
Looking forward to seeing the figures free'd from their environmentally safe non plastic bubble prisons. :shh: ^ha^ ^ha^ ^ha^

yorktownjoe
ADMINISTRATOR YORKTOWNJOE
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4

Post by yorktownjoe »

Ironically, I had a mess of figures going on my dresser, so I packed some INTO little storage prisons...

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Morning everyone, its mid-term week for the college guy. Gottah write a corporate brief, a term paper and take two comprehensive exams. Had a nice evening last night. The game was pretty enjoyable, even though i muted during certain parts of the broadcast that i found disgusting.

Doc Proto
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO

Post by Doc Proto »

Shadow tracker unboxing.

My frist video, I plan on doing meny more.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

OMG i have known you for almost 20 years and i think that is the first time i have heard your voice. ^%^

Good work on that video though, that figure is just killer.

Doc Proto
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO

Post by Doc Proto »

Kal-El wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:50 pm OMG i have known you for almost 20 years and i think that is the first time i have heard your voice. ^%^

Good work on that video though, that figure is just killer.
Thanks. 😁😆

yorktownjoe
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4

Post by yorktownjoe »

Fun video! I liked and subscribed!

I hardly post to YouTube, but more share on Instagram and sometimes Reels. Wish I could just cross post reels into YT shorts.
I always trust that the music that synchs up with the reels doesn't cause any copyright issues. I assume since they make it available, it must be okay or fair use...

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:03 pm Morning everyone, its mid-term week for the college guy. Gottah write a corporate brief, a term paper and take two comprehensive exams. Had a nice evening last night. The game was pretty enjoyable, even though i muted during certain parts of the broadcast that i found disgusting.
Hmm I wonder what parts those were..... ^ha^

I think everyone should just boycott all the major league events and let these overpaid mouthpieces for DEI go stand in a soup line.
ImageImage

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Congrats on your first video Proto! Looking forward to seeing more
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:05 pm
Kal-El wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:03 pm Morning everyone, its mid-term week for the college guy. Gottah write a corporate brief, a term paper and take two comprehensive exams. Had a nice evening last night. The game was pretty enjoyable, even though i muted during certain parts of the broadcast that i found disgusting.

I think everyone should just boycott all the major league events and let these overpaid mouthpieces for DEI go stand in a soup line.
The part with the 'fake Christian' he gets us BS commercial, the Lift every racist and sing part, shockingly i did not mute half time, although the girls on stripper poles was a bit much for the fact that it was supposed to be a family viewing experience.

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:06 am
john shaft wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:05 pm

The part with the 'fake Christian' he gets us BS commercial, the Lift every racist and sing part, shockingly i did not mute half time, although the girls on stripper poles was a bit much for the fact that it was supposed to be a family viewing experience.
Yeah these assholes are trying to desensitize our youth by pushing these kinds of things in front of them. I really think people should go the Bud Light route and boycott more of these organizations and companies. AB is still in a slump a year later after that whole Dylan Whoatver its name is fiasco. Go woke, go broke.
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Good Tuesday Morning brotato chips! Today is write a corporate brief day, then study for mid-terms. What fun festivities do you all have planned.

Oh, and Eric, i did open up that Firefly, and it is loose, but the harnesses kind of make up for the looseness so its not really a major issue. i will try and post a vid and some photos this weekend.

Doc Proto
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO

Post by Doc Proto »

Kal-El wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:48 pm Good Tuesday Morning brotato chips! Today is write a corporate brief day, then study for mid-terms. What fun festivities do you all have planned.

Oh, and Eric, i did open up that Firefly, and it is loose, but the harnesses kind of make up for the looseness so its not really a major issue. i will try and post a vid and some photos this weekend.
I put a little glue on his loose waist peg and worked it around till dry it did help some, his harness being up into the waist helps the floppy waist a bit. You won't have to take him apart to fix the problem but it would help get to the peg better. As for the videos thanks I have another one in the works, I'm just waiting for my tech guy to finish editing and stuff. I'm just the like a radio talent and don't do my own edits and music, I got a guy for that stuff. 😀 and yes figure repair videos are in the works too.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”