Author
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Re: The Breakroom

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:40 pm
john shaft wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:48 pm
Kal-El wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:33 pm

Lack of morals, immigrants, other minority groups, people who have been indoctrinated at liberal colleges, and rich corporations who bribe politicians to their own benefit in the cities. The entire system is totally broken. It's just a matter of time before it implodes and they put us under a totalitarian global governance, or we are controlled by other countries that are more powerful than us.
I have said this before and will say it again, if an immigrant (a legal one, not border crossers coming here illegally) come here and adapt to our Constitution they are more than welcome with open arms. I would rather trade them for our hardcore leftists in this country. I saw a video on Youtube recently of a Chinese legal immigrant handing David Haag his ass about guns. She asked that douchebag if he could guarantee that our government will never go full authoritarian. He said he can never guarantee that with any government. She said his gun control argument is now finished and she would never give up her guns. She is an immigrant who understands our Bill of Rights versus that person born and raised in this country.

Immigrants who come from totalitarian governments see what is going on here, and know exactly where we are headed and want no part of it. The 'illegals' want to come here for free handouts and the government wants them all here to get those handouts to break the system so they can put in place that totalitarian system.
For sure. And I love how most of those illegals have name-brand clothing and cell phones while crossing into our borders.
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:55 pm
Kal-El wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:40 pm
john shaft wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:48 pm

I have said this before and will say it again, if an immigrant (a legal one, not border crossers coming here illegally) come here and adapt to our Constitution they are more than welcome with open arms. I would rather trade them for our hardcore leftists in this country. I saw a video on Youtube recently of a Chinese legal immigrant handing David Haag his ass about guns. She asked that douchebag if he could guarantee that our government will never go full authoritarian. He said he can never guarantee that with any government. She said his gun control argument is now finished and she would never give up her guns. She is an immigrant who understands our Bill of Rights versus that person born and raised in this country.

Immigrants who come from totalitarian governments see what is going on here, and know exactly where we are headed and want no part of it. The 'illegals' want to come here for free handouts and the government wants them all here to get those handouts to break the system so they can put in place that totalitarian system.
For sure. And I love how most of those illegals have name-brand clothing and cell phones while crossing into our borders.
Yeah, that is because they are being sent here by SOROS funded aid groups.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Want to feel old. Today, 15 years ago the highly loved Resolute released.
Attachments
GLZypffXAAAwS0I.jpg
GLZypffXAAAwS0I.jpg (86.64 KiB) Viewed 122 times

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:46 pm Want to feel old. Today, 15 years ago the highly loved Resolute released.
Jeez, and yes I do feel old now. lol
ImageImage

STORMSHADOW__210
ADMINISTRATOR STORMSHADOW_210
ADMINISTRATOR STORMSHADOW_210

Post by STORMSHADOW__210 »

Im going to watch resolute again soon as i finish dic series

yorktownjoe
ADMINISTRATOR YORKTOWNJOE
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4

Post by yorktownjoe »

Resolute was a good story, but a bit compressed.

Fantastic animation and effects.

And as much as I loved Snake-Eyes vs the Cobra soldiers...I knew that was not age appropriate for my kids at 8 and 5 at the time.

When the one guy says: "Hey wait, where's his grenade belt?" *WHOOMFFPH*

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

yorktownjoe wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:48 pm Resolute was a good story, but a bit compressed.

Fantastic animation and effects.

And as much as I loved Snake-Eyes vs the Cobra soldiers...I knew that was not age appropriate for my kids at 8 and 5 at the time.

When the one guy says: "Hey wait, where's his grenade belt?" *WHOOMFFPH*
I agree. I enjoyed the animation style a lot, and the general premise, but not so much the compressed story or killing of characters like that. Now if they killed them off over 2 seasons it would have probably worked out fine.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Happy Thursday morning everybody, how goes your day?

Doc Proto
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Minasu
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja, A.F.MD.
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4

Post by Doc Proto »

Kal-El wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:52 pm Happy Thursday morning everybody, how goes your day?
Waiting for the weekend. Local comic con on Saturday hopefully I'll score some good stuff..

yorktownjoe

Post by yorktownjoe »

Hoping to open and photograph a few figures from the backlog...we'll see

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

yorktownjoe wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:15 pm Hoping to open and photograph a few figures from the backlog...we'll see
That is my plans this weekend. Going to get your Stalker in the mail in the morning as well. :+D :+D

yorktownjoe

Post by yorktownjoe »

That will actually work out well. Mrs. YTJ is going to a work conference next week, so I'll be getting that package without an eyeroll. lol

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

yorktownjoe wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:18 pm That will actually work out well. Mrs. YTJ is going to a work conference next week, so I'll be getting that package without an eyeroll. lol
You can just tell her its a free sample. ^ha^

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

My biggest fear is when Amazon, Walmart, Pulse, etc ship and give you little notice ahead of time. That's usually when Super Mom is over and I sit there sweating that the package will not show up while she is here. Lol
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

I don't understand why adult women look down on adult collectibles. I mean dudes collect electric trains, sports memorabilia, tools, cars, wood working equipment, its the same difference.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”