Attachments
ddd.png
ddd.png (481.87 KiB) Viewed 167 times

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Re: The Breakroom

Post by john shaft »

Way to go Wisconsin! Now to get rid of your Democrat governor as well. Still trying to get rid our POS one here in Illinois.
ImageImage

yorktownjoe
ADMINISTRATOR YORKTOWNJOE
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4

Post by yorktownjoe »

Yes our Governor is quite the guy.

Google Tony Evers and his first time elected. 32,000 ballots were "found" overnight. He was projected as the loser about midnight, but declared the winner by 29,227 votes in the morning.

Sound familiar?
2018.JPG
2018.JPG (41.15 KiB) Viewed 161 times

But he won the next time handily. They might have got better at whatever they are doing. I'm not a fan of anything being counted multiple times or of Minnesota or Illinois residents sliding over the borders to vote in Wisconsin as well.

I guess Kal's tin foil allergic reaction is spreading to me...:D

yorktownjoe

Post by yorktownjoe »

Kal-El wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:46 pm Meanwhile good things at work in YTJ's home state. :+D :+D
Uninstructed should mean "none of the above." But it really hands the delegates to whomever the D party designates.

Only a blind person would not think that will be the "August surprise" of Gavin Newsom.

Joe Biden will thank everyone at the convention and say he has enjoyed the campaign, but he is not feeling very well and he needs to pass the baton to a new candidate, and that will be Newsom.

Not sure where that puts Kamala in the musical chairs department.

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Wow "shocking" how it seems to be Democrats that somehow win with these found votes.
ImageImage

yorktownjoe

Post by yorktownjoe »

I read another article and the 47,000.+ who voted Uninstructed was part of a Pro-Palestinian protest by a fringe group in Milwaukee.

So not as hopeful of a thing as originally reported.
https://www.npr.org/2024/04/03/12424240 ... biden-gaza

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

yorktownjoe wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:36 am I read another article and the 47,000.+ who voted Uninstructed was part of a Pro-Palestinian protest by a fringe group in Milwaukee.

For sure. Sick of these types of people who supported that Oct 7 attack with reports of beheading babies and raping women.

If these people feel that strongly about so called "Palestine" then feel free to move there to help in their "just" cause and stop harassing Jews in this country who have zero involvement in that conflict, such as Jerry Seinfeld.

Christ this must be what normal Germans felt like in the 30's with all of this anti-Jew stuff going on.
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:57 am
yorktownjoe wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:36 am I read another article and the 47,000.+ who voted Uninstructed was part of a Pro-Palestinian protest by a fringe group in Milwaukee.

For sure. Sick of these types of people who supported that Oct 7 attack with reports of beheading babies and raping women.

If these people feel that strongly about so called "Palestine" then feel free to move there to help in their "just" cause and stop harassing Jews in this country who have zero involvement in that conflict, such as Jerry Seinfeld.

Christ this must be what normal Germans felt like in the 30's with all of this anti-Jew stuff going on.
I am just going to say, that the second we officially stop supporting Israel we are going to be toast as a country. The govment doesnt want to look bad in an election year with this so they are fomenting a revolution in Israel to get rid of Netananyahu so they can have a puppet in there that does what they want. Watch that unfold between now and September.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Happy Thursday Morning everyone. What's cookin?

Doc Proto
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Minasu
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja, A.F.MD.
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4

Post by Doc Proto »

Kal-El wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:55 pm Happy Thursday Morning everyone. What's cookin?
Getting ready for them pre orders to drop I'm hoping to grab em all..

yorktownjoe

Post by yorktownjoe »

Doc Proto wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:41 pm
Kal-El wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:55 pm Happy Thursday Morning everyone. What's cookin?
Getting ready for them pre orders to drop I'm hoping to grab em all..
I put up links to Pulse and BBTS and left a space for Kal to edit and add the EE site links

yorktownjoe

Post by yorktownjoe »

So I passed on Big Boa and Quick Kick pre-orders since I figure they would show up in stores. I plan to get them, just didn't NEED to pre-order them.

Wondering if anyone knows if they are popping up in stores anywhere? Seen any friends on the coasts finding them?

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

I honestly think our store has not added any new figures to any toy lines since Christmas. I check it 3-5 times a week, no dice.

yorktownjoe

Post by yorktownjoe »

Kal-El wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:43 pm I honestly think our store has not added any new figures to any toy lines since Christmas. I check it 3-5 times a week, no dice.
Yeah, I was more checking if you even have seen anyone posting online about seeing them in stores?

Kal, sorry to break this to you, but your Walmart is never going to have them again. Just like the one near my work that I frequent. Feel free to keep looking, but only if you are buying groceries or batteries or something. They aren't coming back.

The Walmart's in our town have older ones.

One has had Retro Lady Jaye, Baroness and Destro for a long while, but I think recently clearanced them to $16. They also have Snake-Eyes with the white wolf Timber and Scrap Iron (one or two each). I think they had one Shipwreck there as well.

The other store has Retro Gung Ho, Retro Lady Jaye (both marked to $22) and Shipwreck (regular price). And 11 Scrap-Iron's recently marked to $29. They are usually behind, but I'm going to check and see if they mark Scrap-Iron down to $11 or $12 I'll buy some as gifts. Might be nice for an artillery scene, lol.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

I know it sucks because i think Terry may close his business at the end of 2024 because of the way that EE is screwing over their e-tailers. And other than our walmart i have to drive half an hour to target, that's usually not in the cards.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”