The Breakroom

Author
ADMINISTRATOR STORMSHADOW_210
ADMINISTRATOR STORMSHADOW_210

Re: The Breakroom

Post by STORMSHADOW__210 »

Kal-El wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:11 am
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:01 am
Kal-El wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:29 pm Andrea and i are on our yearly watch through of Stargate, we are on season 2 of Stargate Atlantis right now.
Ive always wanted to watch stargate series. Loved movie

Hey bud, are you going to C2E2 this weekend? If so any shot at getting a Svengoolie autograph for old Kal? :+D :+D
Who? Believe it or not due to finances were skipping all autographs this year. Last year was a complete clusterf%#k from new mamagement. Had people waiting 7 hrs in line for autographs. Only reason were going is muffy is making me since we bought tickets last fall before mom passed.

In 30 days it will be half a year since i watched my mom die in my arms. Crazy still feels like 15 min ago. Cant describe what its like constantly being sad. The stuttering from post tramatic stress wont go away either

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

STORMSHADOW__210 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:09 am
Kal-El wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:11 am
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:01 am

Ive always wanted to watch stargate series. Loved movie

Hey bud, are you going to C2E2 this weekend? If so any shot at getting a Svengoolie autograph for old Kal? :+D :+D
Who? Believe it or not due to finances were skipping all autographs this year. Last year was a complete clusterf%#k from new mamagement. Had people waiting 7 hrs in line for autographs. Only reason were going is muffy is making me since we bought tickets last fall before mom passed.

In 30 days it will be half a year since i watched my mom die in my arms. Crazy still feels like 15 min ago. Cant describe what its like constantly being sad. The stuttering from post tramatic stress wont go away either
Hopefully the C2E2 Trip will be a little therapy, give you a chance to take your mind off of the business and regular life.

Oh and Svengoolie hosts the Saturday Night Vintage Sci-Fi movie on MeTV, he is based out of Chicago, he's been hosting the movie show for over 40 years. I am a big fan of his he's going to be at C2E2.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Morning or noon fellas late getting to the party this morning.

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

No worries, not much of a party going on. Our jobs made sure of that! lol
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:15 pm No worries, not much of a party going on. Our jobs made sure of that! lol
I was trying to think of an intriguing point of gi joe discussion to post but i couldn't think of one..lol.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Happy Thursday dooderinos. Looking forward to some cool cloudy weather today. May take some joe photos down at the park in between working. Anyone have an stellar plans for this weekend?

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:55 pm Happy Thursday dooderinos. Looking forward to some cool cloudy weather today. May take some joe photos down at the park in between working. Anyone have an stellar plans for this weekend?
Nope homebound this weekend as Super Mom is going camping with her girl scout troop. May take some time to open a few more Joes.
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:30 pm
Kal-El wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:55 pm Happy Thursday dooderinos. Looking forward to some cool cloudy weather today. May take some joe photos down at the park in between working. Anyone have an stellar plans for this weekend?
Nope homebound this weekend as Super Mom is going camping with her girl scout troop. May take some time to open a few more Joes.
Hey that sounds good a little me time is always good

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:31 pm
Now the big question that troubles collectors everywhere, do I keep some figs MOC? I do not have a problem opening the boxed Classified figs but the Retro carded ones I am finding myself hesitant on opening them.
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:03 pm

Now the big question that troubles collectors everywhere, do I keep some figs MOC? I do not have a problem opening the boxed Classified figs but the Retro carded ones I am finding myself hesitant on opening them.
Usually depends on how you want to display them but you dont mount them in clamshells on the wall in your den, making them wall art and therefore more acceptable to the opposite sex *brum*

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:14 pm

Usually depends on how you want to display them but you dont mount them in clamshells on the wall in your den, making them wall art and therefore more acceptable to the opposite sex *brum*

Lol nope, they are all tucked away hidden in boxes and totes. ^ha^
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:49 pm
Kal-El wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:14 pm

Lol nope, they are all tucked away hidden in boxes and totes. ^ha^
better hope nobody drills a hole in one and takes photos. ^ha^ shaft's secret pron stash...

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Friday is here folks, almost time for that part of the week where we watch sports, take our joes out and take photos, make special friends with our recliners and eat food items that we probably should pass on at our ages....rofl.

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Yep going to try and get some Joes open this weekend for some photo shoots.
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Happy Sunday everyone, looking forward to a fun afternoon opening up the box of goodies major wolf sent for our trade. What are you guys up too?

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”