The Breakroom

Author
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Re: The Breakroom

Post by Kal-El »

Saw this today i chalked it up too "things that happen in YTJ's state" :hardlaugh1: ^ha^ ^ha^ ^ha^

Wisconsin Sex Offender Who Identifies as a Transgender Vampire Convicted of Sexually Assaulting Disabled Minor, Now Charged With Homicide
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... r-vampire/
Attachments
00-3-600x401.jpg
00-3-600x401.jpg (22.66 KiB) Viewed 118 times

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:32 pm Saw this today i chalked it up too "things that happen in YTJ's state" :hardlaugh1: ^ha^ ^ha^ ^ha^

Wisconsin Sex Offender Who Identifies as a Transgender Vampire Convicted of Sexually Assaulting Disabled Minor, Now Charged With Homicide
What the fuck is wrong with people? I truly wish they would enact the death penalty for any sick motherfucker who molests little kids.
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:29 pm
Kal-El wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:32 pm Saw this today i chalked it up too "things that happen in YTJ's state" :hardlaugh1: ^ha^ ^ha^ ^ha^

What the fuck is wrong with people? I truly wish they would enact the death penalty for any sick motherfucker who molests little kids.
Instead they want to uplift these people to see how fast they can collapse societal norms and society in general.

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:16 pm
john shaft wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:29 pm

Instead they want to uplift these people to see how fast they can collapse societal norms and society in general.
Truth
ImageImage

yorktownjoe
ADMINISTRATOR YORKTOWNJOE
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4

Post by yorktownjoe »

Most news stories in our state end with this:

"...Authorities believe alcohol may have played a factor in this incident..."

yorktownjoe

Post by yorktownjoe »

Also, Waukesha is just a little bit West of Milwaukee.

And Waukesha County is where they found the mystery box of ballots to help Governor Evers magically win overnight in 2018.

I could go on...

yorktownjoe

Post by yorktownjoe »

Other than Milwaukee, Madison and a few medium size cities, our state is mostly patriotic, normal and friendly.

But in the cities that trend to the Left, chaos and insanity are the norm.

There might be a correlation somehow. Or maybe I borrowed Kal's tinfoil for too long...:D

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

yorktownjoe wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:05 pm Most news stories in our state end with this:

"...Authorities believe alcohol may have played a factor in this incident..."
^ha^ ^ha^ ^ha^ ^ha^
Attachments
drunks_trying_to_have_fun_02.gif
drunks_trying_to_have_fun_02.gif (3.75 MiB) Viewed 99 times

yorktownjoe

Post by yorktownjoe »

I saw a bumper sticker or T-shirt that read:

"Drink Wisconsibly"

Yikes!

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

yorktownjoe wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:26 pm I saw a bumper sticker or T-shirt that read:

"Drink Wisconsibly"

Yikes!
And i thought you guys had a problem with cheese consumption :hardlaugh1:

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Morning everyone!

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

yorktownjoe wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:23 pm Other than Milwaukee, Madison and a few medium size cities, our state is mostly patriotic, normal and friendly.

There might be a correlation somehow. Or maybe I borrowed Kal's tinfoil for too long...:D
That's how Illinois and most other states are. Leftist mentality in the big cities (Chicago and Springfield) and patriotic people in the majority of the counties. Not sure what it is about the high pollution, increased noise level, huge amounts of people, high amounts of crime, etc that attract leftist views in these cities. They have the higher crime and yet somehow us peace-enjoying people in smaller cities have to pay for their bullshit.
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:39 pm
yorktownjoe wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:23 pm Other than Milwaukee, Madison and a few medium size cities, our state is mostly patriotic, normal and friendly.

That's how Illinois and most other states are. Leftist mentality in the big cities (Chicago and Springfield) and patriotic people in the majority of the counties. Not sure what it is about the high pollution, increased noise level, huge amounts of people, high amounts of crime, etc that attract leftist views in these cities. They have the higher crime and yet somehow us peace-enjoying people in smaller cities have to pay for their bullshit.
Lack of morals, immigrants, other minority groups, people who have been indoctrinated at liberal colleges, and rich corporations who bribe politicians to their own benefit in the cities. The entire system is totally broken. It's just a matter of time before it implodes and they put us under a totalitarian global governance, or we are controlled by other countries that are more powerful than us.

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:33 pm

Lack of morals, immigrants, other minority groups, people who have been indoctrinated at liberal colleges, and rich corporations who bribe politicians to their own benefit in the cities. The entire system is totally broken. It's just a matter of time before it implodes and they put us under a totalitarian global governance, or we are controlled by other countries that are more powerful than us.
I have said this before and will say it again, if an immigrant (a legal one, not border crossers coming here illegally) come here and adapt to our Constitution they are more than welcome with open arms. I would rather trade them for our hardcore leftists in this country. I saw a video on Youtube recently of a Chinese legal immigrant handing David Haag his ass about guns. She asked that douchebag if he could guarantee that our government will never go full authoritarian. He said he can never guarantee that with any government. She said his gun control argument is now finished and she would never give up her guns. She is an immigrant who understands our Bill of Rights versus that person born and raised in this country.
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:48 pm
Kal-El wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:33 pm

I have said this before and will say it again, if an immigrant (a legal one, not border crossers coming here illegally) come here and adapt to our Constitution they are more than welcome with open arms. I would rather trade them for our hardcore leftists in this country. I saw a video on Youtube recently of a Chinese legal immigrant handing David Haag his ass about guns. She asked that douchebag if he could guarantee that our government will never go full authoritarian. He said he can never guarantee that with any government. She said his gun control argument is now finished and she would never give up her guns. She is an immigrant who understands our Bill of Rights versus that person born and raised in this country.

Immigrants who come from totalitarian governments see what is going on here, and know exactly where we are headed and want no part of it. The 'illegals' want to come here for free handouts and the government wants them all here to get those handouts to break the system so they can put in place that totalitarian system.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”