Demanding clients but what else is new? lol
ImageImage

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Re: The Breakroom

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:59 pm
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:52 am Ashes spread in ocean and funeral this past few days. Pretty hard but i got thru it

https://mtcsa.org/watch-here/
I am glad you finally got to have some closure, its great to hear from you. Been praying for you all this time. :hugs:
I second that, hopefully this brings you closure and healing.
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:08 pm Demanding clients but what else is new? lol
Sideways blowing mist while loading up groceries this morning, and didn't expect it to be really cold either. The weather around here you never know what your going to get.

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 pm
john shaft wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:08 pm Demanding clients but what else is new? lol
Sideways blowing mist while loading up groceries this morning, and didn't expect it to be really cold either. The weather around here you never know what your going to get.
Yeah we got constant rain today. Was hoping to get my grass mowed.
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:57 pm
I can't complain i guess, i'll take this weather over the heat everyday. I wasn't expecting it to be this cold and left the jacket at home.

Mowing is worth it if you get to own your own home. I just had to sign our new lease today and they raised the rent $230 a month. Thanks Obiden

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:06 pm

I can't complain i guess, i'll take this weather over the heat everyday. I wasn't expecting it to be this cold and left the jacket at home.

Mowing is worth it if you get to own your own home. I just had to sign our new lease today and they raised the rent $230 a month. Thanks Obiden
Jesus! That is a yuge hike in rent! Did they "justify" their reasoning?
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:21 pm

No rent is going up on everything around here. One of the lady's we work with through andreas side business is having to close her business and move into a consignment shop because the landlord is raising the rent on her business building $300 a month. It's nuts, but not surprising. The problem is nobody can come close to affording a house now. The median income to get a mortgage is over 100k a year, so people can't afford to purchase anymore. People who are renting know this and are jacking up rent prices.

I saw this the other day.

As for rent, in Coweta the average rent for a 3 bedroom home or apartment runs between $1,300 and $1,400 a month. Add the increasing cost of utilities, Food and Gas on that and insurance, and you have to make 50 or 60k a year just to rent.

I know because i am trying to find a way to get out of government subsidized apartments and figure out how its possible to not be a renter. My son is trying to do the same thing. He makes around 40k working for the public schools and its not enough.
Attachments
dd.png
dd.png (174.86 KiB) Viewed 97 times

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:46 pm
john shaft wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:21 pm

No rent is going up on everything around here. One of the lady's we work with through andreas side business is having to close her business and move into a consignment shop because the landlord is raising the rent on her business building $300 a month. It's nuts, but not surprising. The problem is nobody can come close to affording a house now. The median income to get a mortgage is over 100k a year, so people can't afford to purchase anymore. People who are renting know this and are jacking up rent prices.

I saw this the other day.

As for rent, in Coweta the average rent for a 3 bedroom home or apartment runs between $1,300 and $1,400 a month. Add the increasing cost of utilities, Food and Gas on that and insurance, and you have to make 50 or 60k a year just to rent.

I know because i am trying to find a way to get out of government subsidized apartments and figure out how its possible to not be a renter. My son is trying to do the same thing. He makes around 40k working for the public schools and its not enough.
Yeah my eldest son recently rented a two bedroom apartment. His rent is almost what I pay in my mortgage payment. He also has to pay for all utilities as well.

Thanks O'Biden!
ImageImage

yorktownjoe
ADMINISTRATOR YORKTOWNJOE
ADMINISTRATOR YORKTOWNJOE
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4

Post by yorktownjoe »

Our oldest has his own apartment too. There's a comma involved per month.

Our mortgage is way less, but then property taxes are almost as much as the mortgage again. Even still, both those added together is less than his rent.

It's a sad state of affairs...

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Happy Thursday everyone, who's excited about that new Tiger Paw?

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:17 pm Happy Thursday everyone, who's excited about that new Tiger Paw?
Like YTJ said in the other thread, rather would just have the figure itself. It's not bad but not highly needed.
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

I had one when i was a kid, but can't afford any tiger force vehicles now, its really cheaper to get a classified than a vintage one.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Gave me a great idea too. I am going to try out Clutches helmet on breaker for a classified ram shot this weekend.

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:48 pm Gave me a great idea too. I am going to try out Clutches helmet on breaker for a classified ram shot this weekend.
Yes please!
ImageImage

STORMSHADOW__210
ADMINISTRATOR STORMSHADOW_210
ADMINISTRATOR STORMSHADOW_210

Post by STORMSHADOW__210 »

Train wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:49 pm The sky opened up just a pinch for the IMG_0336.jpeg total eclipse
GREAT PIC!!! I was in san antonio during it and it was too many clouds. It did get almost pitch dark though

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”