ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitch Smith
Grade: E

March Madness 2024

Post by Train »

IMG_0183.jpeg
IMG_0183.jpeg (34.5 KiB) Viewed 938 times
Hello everybody. March Madness is in full swing. Whether you are a die hard college basketball fan, or just watch at tournament time, you most likely will fill out a bracket and try to predict something that may never happen, a perfect bracket. There have been several memorable moments throughout history. The first one that comes to my mind is Jimmy Valvano running onto the court looking for his players after NCST upended the favorite Houston who had stars Clyde Drexler and MVP Akeem Alajuwon. The next magical moment that comes to my mind is the Grant Hill pass to Christian Laettner to give Duke a last second win over Kentucky and they would go on to win the 1992 championship and begin there legacy in NCAA Basketball. Over the years there have been great moments of buzzer beaters, upsets, and passion for the game. This week not everyone will be going to the big dance, but I have watched a lot of games over the past couple weeks and have seen l, kids in my eyes, young men and women competing at a high level and bring passion and excitement to the game. The tournament in itself is one of the most exciting and unpredictable playoffs in college or professional sports. For those who are rooting for your team or just tuning in for the final game I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. May the best team win in both Men and Women’s tournaments this year. Have a great week everyone.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Re: March Madness 2024

Post by Kal-El »

Very excited for YTJ's Badgers, worried that Houston is in big trouble, Iowa State looks like the best team in the tourney, Would love to see UconN AND North Carolina get smoked early oh and Kentucky. Don't sleep on Baylor. Finally really hoping Somehow Indiana State makes the field tonight.

Train
ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitch Smith
Grade: E

Post by Train »

I’ve watched a lot of games this year just when you see a team and say these guys can’t be beat not long after they get smoked. I think there is a lot of talent today and good teams will get left out of the tourney and I think we may see a lot of close games and those teams that lost will learn and know what it feels like to win and to loose and will be able to succeed at the highest level. A lot of times the top teams never loose and blow everyone out. Come tourney time they don’t know what to do when they play a team
as good as they are and end up not being able to handle the pressure, so a loss is sometimes beneficial.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Problem for Houston and Kansas though is they have important guys that are injured going in. Another problem is the Big 12 is really physical and they never let the Big 12 teams play that way in the tourney so that is a major factor in them winning it all. Although Baylor and Kansas have won it all recently.

Return to “THE POP EXPOSE”