MONDO UNVEILS EXCLUSIVE ROGUE AND STANDARD GAMBIT FIGURES FROM X-MEN SERIES

Author
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

MONDO UNVEILS EXCLUSIVE ROGUE AND STANDARD GAMBIT FIGURES FROM X-MEN SERIES

Post by Kal-El »

Mondo has just announced the launch of their latest collectible figures based on the iconic X-Men: The Animated Series. The highlight of this release is the Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure, standing tall at 11.75 inches. This figure comes in two editions: the standard edition, which features multiple interchangeable portraits and hands, and the Timed Exclusive Edition, available only through Mondo. This exclusive variant includes three extra portraits and an impressive severed Sentinel head for display. The Exclusive Edition is set to retail for $235, whereas the Regular Edition will be available for $210, with shipping slated for June.

Additionally, Mondo has revealed the standard edition of the Gambit 1/6 Scale Figure. This edition offers collectors three interchangeable portraits, a bo staff, various swap-out hands, and dynamic effect pieces, all priced at $200. This figure will be dispatched within 10 days of purchase.

Both figures are available for order starting today at Noon CT exclusively at MondoShop.com. Further details and images of these highly anticipated collectibles can be found on their website.

X:TAS – Rogue + Gambit (1/6 Scale)

We’ve been teasing our next X-MEN: THE ANIMATED SERIES hero for a few months now, and today it’s official … Rogue is here, Sugar! A total badass who always packs a punch, Rogue is at her fiercest in X:TAS, and we’re excited to finally add this knockout to our Mondo 1/6 scale line.

Standing 11.75 inches high, the Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure comes complete with swappable hands and portraits to show off her complex power set and personality. Restricted to 1000 total figures, the Limited Edition also features the destroyed Sentinel Base plus three bonus portraits … including looks from the episode “Deadly Reunions” and X-MEN: EVOLUTION.

“When sculpting these iconic characters I always try to look at as much material as I can before distilling it down to what I feel is unmistakably them,” says Alex Brewer, Rogue’s Concept Designer and Sculptor. “For Rogue I found myself zeroing in on the very first moments we see of her flying through the air in the show’s intro. The shot starts on a nice close-up before pulling back to show her gracefulness and power as she speeds across the sky. I took a lot of inspiration from the Rogue-centric episode ‘A Rogue’s Tale,’ drawings by Larry Houston and Dan Veesenmeyer, and other specific moments throughout the series [like the crushed blaster taken off a Friend of Humanity in “Time Fugitives – Part One”]. But mainly my compass while sculpting was if I could look at her and hear Lenore Zann’s voice, I knew I was on the right track.”

“When sculpting these iconic characters I always try to look at as much material as I can before distilling it down to what I feel is unmistakably them,” says Alex Brewer, Rogue’s Concept Designer and Sculptor. “For Rogue I found myself zeroing in on the very first moments we see of her flying through the air in the show’s intro. The shot starts on a nice close-up before pulling back to show her gracefulness and power as she speeds across the sky. I took a lot of inspiration from the Rogue-centric episode ‘A Rogue’s Tale,’ drawings by Larry Houston and Dan Veesenmeyer, and other specific moments throughout the series [like the crushed blaster taken off a Friend of Humanity in “Time Fugitives – Part One”]. But mainly my compass while sculpting was if I could look at her and hear Lenore Zann’s voice, I knew I was on the right track.”

And as many of you have guessed, we’ve also been saving the much-anticipated Regular Edition of our X:TAS Gambit 1/6 Scale Figure for this very occasion.

But that’s not all! We’re also dropping an iconic Marvel repro … X-MEN #24, featuring artwork by Andy Kubert and Matthew Ryan. Limited to an edition of 185, this screenprinted poster is 16” by 24” and printed on red foil paper.

These releases are all available Tuesday, February 20th at 12 NOON CT at MondoShop.com.

Rogue Limited Edition includes:

Rogue Figure
Neutral Portrait
Angry Portrait
Winking Portrait*
Cyclops Power Portrait*
Evolution Portrait*
Destroyed Blaster Right Hand
Energy Absorption Left Hand
Glove and Ungloved Hand
4 Pairs of Hands
Standard Black Round Base
Sentinel Base*
* Limited Edition exclusives

X-MEN: THE ANIMATED SERIES – Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure. Concept Design and Sculpt by Alex Brewer. Paint by Tomasz Rozejowski. Art Direction by Hector Arce. Packaging Art by Dan Veesenmeyer. Packaging Design by Jordan Christianson. Photography by Raúl Barrero.

Limit Three Per Customer. Payment Plans Available. Estimated to Ship June 2024. Ships to Select Countries. Free Shipping to the United States, Canada, UK and the EU. Limited Edition $235. Regular Edition $210.

Gambit Regular Edition includes:

Gambit Figure
Neutral Portrait
Smiling Portrait
Pony Tail Portrait
Staff
Energy Card
Energy Effect Card Attack
Tithe
Inhibitor Collar x2
Figure Stand
4 pairs of Hands
-MEN: THE ANIMATED SERIES – Gambit 1/6 Scale Figure. Concept Design and Sculpt by Alex Brewer. Paint by Tomasz Rozejowski. Art Direction by Hector Arce. Packaging Art by Dan Veesenmeyer. Packaging Design by Gabe Chicoine. Photography by Raúl Barrero.

Limit Three Per Customer. Payment Plans Available. Estimated Fulfillment 7-10 Business Days. Ships to Select Countries. Free Shipping to the United States, Canada, UK and the EU. Regular Edition $200.
Attachments
z-Mondo-X-Men-Figures001.jpg
z-Mondo-X-Men-Figures001.jpg (203.67 KiB) Viewed 201 times
Mondo-X-Men-Rogue-008-1024x1024.jpg
Mondo-X-Men-Rogue-008-1024x1024.jpg (226.01 KiB) Viewed 201 times
Mondo-X-Men-Rogue-007-1024x1024.jpg
Mondo-X-Men-Rogue-007-1024x1024.jpg (242 KiB) Viewed 201 times
Mondo-X-Men-Rogue-006-1024x1024.jpg
Mondo-X-Men-Rogue-006-1024x1024.jpg (215.49 KiB) Viewed 201 times
Mondo-X-Men-Rogue-005.jpg
Mondo-X-Men-Rogue-005.jpg (164.25 KiB) Viewed 201 times
Mondo-X-Men-Rogue-004-1024x1024.jpg