TOY HUNTING HELPING FRIENDS LOCATE WHAT THEY NEED WITH YORKTOWNJOE!

Author
ADMINISTRATOR YORKTOWNJOE
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4

Re: Toy Hunting 2023 (continued)

Post by yorktownjoe »

Kal-El wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:28 pm Holy crap a crimson guard in the wild.

There were 3 or 4 on the peg and at least 3 more setting on the top shelf.

I don't think people buy Joe's at that store, but I'll go back later and see if they are still there or not. AFTER I make sure the October credit card bill is paid. :D

yorktownjoe

Post by yorktownjoe »

At Walmart

Spotted Super 7 Ultimates Snake-Eyes and SDCC comic book BAT. Also SE and CC Reaction.
20231111_151134.jpg
20231111_151134.jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 1373 times

20231111_151136.jpg
20231111_151136.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 1373 times
Then saw a lot of Gung Ho, a few Lady Jaye's. A few RnR and. Few Shipwreck.
20231111_151258.jpg
20231111_151258.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 1373 times

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

I can't believe all of those Gung Ho's still on the pegs, that is such an outstanding figure.

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:59 pm I can't believe all of those Gung Ho's still on the pegs, that is such an outstanding figure.
If anyone sees him go on clearance I may be tempted to buy from them.
ImageImage

Doc Proto
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Minasu
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja, A.F.MD.
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4

Post by Doc Proto »

Kal-El wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:59 pm I can't believe all of those Gung Ho's still on the pegs, that is such an outstanding figure.
Well if that's a shocker we still have lj and Baroness on pegs. I think I saw gh once ever.

yorktownjoe

Post by yorktownjoe »

There are Lady J's in the back behind 5 GH's. What's weird is I found a Dusty and Zarana on "clearance" for $19.54 way over in the weird clearance aisle. And I had never seen them on the regular pegs. Weird.

At the other Walmart, they have Lady J, Destro and CG's. But it's been at least a week or so, so those might be gone.

I don't mind them not clearancing Lady J if they want stock on the pegs. But then don't clearance any of it. Leave it full price unless it's tied to a movie or time sensitive media release.

If things are always full price, people can decide if they want it, or cave in and buy it when they have $25 and can't find anything new. Walmart is so weird.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

yorktownjoe wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:30 pm There are Lady J's in the back behind 5 GH's. What's weird is I found a Dusty and Zarana on "clearance" for $19.54 way over in the weird clearance aisle. And I had never seen them on the regular pegs. Weird.

At the other Walmart, they have Lady J, Destro and CG's. But it's been at least a week or so, so those might be gone.

I don't mind them not clearancing Lady J if they want stock on the pegs. But then don't clearance any of it. Leave it full price unless it's tied to a movie or time sensitive media release.

If things are always full price, people can decide if they want it, or cave in and buy it when they have $25 and can't find anything new. Walmart is so weird.
I agree, our Walmart clearenced lady jaye and baroness almost a year ago, and then never stocked any joes again.

yorktownjoe

Post by yorktownjoe »

Kal-El wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:40 pm
yorktownjoe wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:30 pm There are Lady J's in the back behind 5 GH's. What's weird is I found a Dusty and Zarana on "clearance" for $19.54 way over in the weird clearance aisle. And I had never seen them on the regular pegs. Weird.

I agree, our Walmart clearenced lady jaye and baroness almost a year ago, and then never stocked any joes again.
The one by my work did the same thing. But the ones closer to my home have them, but everything is full price. So the inventory system must be off and it's a store by store decision based on their sales.

They had so much movie stuff at that store. Then they never stocked any Joe's again. Also no MOTU at that store anymore...around the same time.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

yorktownjoe wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:54 pm
Kal-El wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:40 pm

The one by my work did the same thing. But the ones closer to my home have them, but everything is full price. So the inventory system must be off and it's a store by store decision based on their sales.

They had so much movie stuff at that store. Then they never stocked any Joe's again. Also no MOTU at that store anymore...around the same time.
Yeah we lost our MOTU around the same time too, now i am guessing i won't be able to get the new cartoon motu line at walmart either.

yorktownjoe

Post by yorktownjoe »

If only there was Walmart online that could bring it to your home slightly dinged!
20231110_173630.jpg
20231110_173630.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 1328 times

Alternate caption: "When the FedEx driver was a punter in college, and hates delivering Walmart or Hasbro Pulse packages..."

Return to “NOW YOU KNOW WITH YORKTOWNJOE”