THE FLASH SERIES FINALE TONIGHT!

Author
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

THE FLASH SERIES FINALE TONIGHT!

Post by Kal-El »

TONIGHT on the highly anticipated series finale of The Flash titled, ‘A New World Pt. 4‘, The Flash (Grant Gustin), the fastest man alive, is tasked with his greatest challenge yet, to save the timeline and save existence. Check out all the details as well as the promo clip and share your thoughts with us in the comments. The Flash airs TONIGHT on The CW!

THE FLASH
“A New World, Part Four” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, V) (HDTV)

THE FINAL RUN – The Flash (Grant Gustin), the fastest man alive, is tasked with his greatest challenge yet, to save the timeline and save existence. Friends old and new gather for an epic battle to save Central City, one last time. The episode was written by Eric Wallace & Sam Chalsen and directed by Vanessa Parise (#913). Original airdate 5/24/2023.

SOURCE:

CW

Friends old and new gather for an epic battle to save Central City, one last time. The episode was written by Eric Wallace & Sam Chalsen and directed by Vanessa Parise (#913). Original airdate 5/24/2023.

SOURCE:

CW

STORMSHADOW__210
ADMINISTRATOR STORMSHADOW_210

Re: THE FLASH SERIES FINALE TONIGHT!

Post by STORMSHADOW__210 »

It was done with love and pride. Great send off but was bummed there was no Sisco!! Not even a mention like he never existed. This was a day one chsracter here too

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

STORMSHADOW__210 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:19 am It was done with love and pride. Great send off but was bummed there was no Sisco!! Not even a mention like he never existed. This was a day one chsracter here too
I agree. I saw an interview and i think it was entirely his decision not to participate in it which kind of sucks.

STORMSHADOW__210

Post by STORMSHADOW__210 »

I mean at very least he could of called in a narrated letter for barry to read out loud or even a freak “Sisco sends his congrats,…..”. Did the producers really think a fan base from day one pilot wouldnt of noticed??? Was almost insulting

Return to “'The Flash' CW TV Series”