Melissa Benoist Joins ‘Masters Of The Universe: Revolution’ Voice Cast As Teela!

Author
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Melissa Benoist Joins ‘Masters Of The Universe: Revolution’ Voice Cast As Teela!

Post by Kal-El »

Supergirl star Melissa Benoist is joining the cast of upcoming animated series, Masters of The Universe: Revolution. Masters of The Universe: Revolution is the continuation of the popular MOTU Revalation that hit Netflix last year. Check out more on this news below and let us know if you are exciting about the casting news in the comments. Masters of The Universe: Revolution is slated to stream sometime in 2024.

Source Deadline

“Revolution is an all-new story that focuses on the classic He-Man vs. Skeletor rivalry in a way audiences have never seen before,” Mattel said. It’s technology up against magic as He-Man and the heroic warriors face the forces of Skeletor and a deadly threat to the Planet in the next epic chapter in the battle for Eternia.

“I jumped at the opportunity to work alongside my friend, Kevin Smith and join the Revolution family as another bold and fearless heroine,” said Benoist. “I look forward to sharing the next evolution of Teela’s story with fans.”

She joins previously announced cast including Chris Wood as He-Man, Emmy nominee Mark Hamill as Skeletor, and William Shatner in a still-to-be announced role.

Return to “MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE”