Post by john shaft »

Busy again. Clients are annoying me. lol
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Re: The Breakroom

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:33 pm Busy again. Clients are annoying me. lol
Just have to keep telling yourself your going to convert the moolah from the annoying clients into new Joes and date money for Super Mom. :+D :+D

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:41 pm
john shaft wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:33 pm Busy again. Clients are annoying me. lol
Just have to keep telling yourself your going to convert the moolah from the annoying clients into new Joes and date money for Super Mom. :+D :+D
Spending money on anything is like drinking ink. I "dye" a little on the inside. ^ha^

Shaft's dad joke of the day.
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:46 pm
Spending money on anything is like drinking ink. I "dye" a little on the inside. ^ha^

I feel you. Andrea wanted some hot chocolate mix, and we had not bought any in a long time, since the massive chocolate inflation that is going on. Ended up with a 12 pack of walmart brand cost me nearly 6 bucks. I felt like i was paying in Peso's. Next thing you know you will have to take a suitcase of bills to the store just to get bread and milk.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

This one's for YTJ, his beloved Brewers had an interesting game last night. ^ha^

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:51 pm

I feel you. Andrea wanted some hot chocolate mix, and we had not bought any in a long time, since the massive chocolate inflation that is going on. Ended up with a 12 pack of walmart brand cost me nearly 6 bucks. I felt like i was paying in Peso's. Next thing you know you will have to take a suitcase of bills to the store just to get bread and milk.
But I thought the "economy is doing great"! ^ha^
ImageImage

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

john shaft wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:43 pm

Har de Har Har, bought a bag of Tyson chicken strips for dinner cost $13 bucks. I can't go to the store without getting angry and then stressed.

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Post by john shaft »

Kal-El wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:45 pm
john shaft wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:43 pm

Har de Har Har, bought a bag of Tyson chicken strips for dinner cost $13 bucks. I can't go to the store without getting angry and then stressed.
Biden and his cronies are trying to make us think otherwise.
ImageImage

STORMSHADOW__210
ADMINISTRATOR STORMSHADOW_210

Post by STORMSHADOW__210 »

Whos watching nba playoffs?

STORMSHADOW__210

Post by STORMSHADOW__210 »

Hows everyone doing?

Train
ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitch Smith
Grade: E

Post by Train »

STORMSHADOW__210 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:59 am Whos watching nba playoffs?
We’re all in bed by 9 o’clock lol.

Been catching a little NBA and NHL when I can, my Suns got knocked out so I have to root for someone else now. Kinda rooting for Panthers in hockey.

Train
ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitch Smith
Grade: E

Post by Train »

Kal-El wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:03 pm This one's for YTJ, his beloved Brewers had an interesting game last night. ^ha^

Looked like a NCAA women’s cat fight out there ^ha^

yorktownjoe
ADMINISTRATOR YORKTOWNJOE
ADMINISTRATOR YORKTOWNJOE
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4

Post by yorktownjoe »

I heard someone briefly mention this, but I missed it.

Throwing baseballs at an opposing player is dumb, unless they threw one at one of your players unprovoked.

This is why pitchers should have to bat. Throw at one guy unprovoked. And YOU Mr. Pitcher get one off the butt cheek.

The "doer of the deed" should be the recipient of the return welt on the butt cheek.

If someone throws a curveball and accidentally nicks someone, there should not be retaliation. That's dumb.

But if people throw head high and inside, one warning for that team for the rest of the game. Anything up and inside = ejection for whoever is pitching from that team the rest of the game.

You shouldn't strike a player for admiring a home run.
Simply strike him out and make him look like a fool the next 2 at bats.

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

Train wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:43 am
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:59 am Whos watching nba playoffs?
We’re all in bed by 9 o’clock lol.

Been catching a little NBA and NHL when I can, my Suns got knocked out so I have to root for someone else now. Kinda rooting for Panthers in hockey.
I'll just leave this here. :+D :+D Sorry your team lost mitch, but i chuckle every time kevin durant looses.
Attachments
Oklahoma_City_Thunder_flag.gif
Oklahoma_City_Thunder_flag.gif (545.97 KiB) Viewed 58 times

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

yorktownjoe wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 3:04 pm I heard someone briefly mention this, but I missed it.

Throwing baseballs at an opposing player is dumb, unless they threw one at one of your players unprovoked.

This is why pitchers should have to bat. Throw at one guy unprovoked. And YOU Mr. Pitcher get one off the butt cheek.

The "doer of the deed" should be the recipient of the return welt on the butt cheek.

If someone throws a curveball and accidentally nicks someone, there should not be retaliation. That's dumb.

But if people throw head high and inside, one warning for that team for the rest of the game. Anything up and inside = ejection for whoever is pitching from that team the rest of the game.

You shouldn't strike a player for admiring a home run.
Simply strike him out and make him look like a fool the next 2 at bats.
YES!!!!

Still ticked that the NL went to the DH, pitchers should always have to hit.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”