ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitch Smith
Grade: E

A look at the 2009 R.H.I.N.O.

Post by Train »

IMG_0276.jpeg
IMG_0276.jpeg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 359 times
Welcome to the Outpost. Today I’m taking a look at the 2009 R.H.I.N.O. with driver Rampage. This was a repaint of the 2005 version that came with driver Cannonball. Although I love Rampage whose name was changed in 2003 from Heavy Metal to Rampage and came with the Split Fire, I would have loved to see Cannonball too. Heavy Metal is of course the driver of the 1985 Mauler, a vehicle I would have loved to see in a modern version, but I’m happy we did get this version of Heavy Metal. Cannonball would have been epic as a copilot to Rampage and packed with this vehicle. The RHINO was first used by the Sigma6 team and this version is relatively large. I would say it is roughly the size of the 1990 Avalanche. One of the cool features is the hidden helicopter that springs up and detaches to create a second vehicle. This is a cool helicopter with a two seater cockpit and single rotary blade. I kind of wished they had used the cockpit design for the 2009 Dragonhawk which was the modern version of the Dragonfly. This was only a 1 seater but easily could have been a 2 seater as it is very close maybe slightly bigger than the RHINO’s helicopter. There is plenty of space to make the RHINO a full on transport or command station. There are seats and workstations that make this a great mining command outpost. I took the projectile missiles off mine but it looks fine either way. I like mine without just because it’s a bit more realistic without them, but they do blend in well and create playability for a battle with your friends. I thought about writing this up as an under appreciated vehicle but this was a Target exclusive and a large vehicle. 2009 rolled out a lot of vehicles so I think most people with enough cash and room would have picked this up. At the time I probably had neither but that’s just how I roll. Over all, this is a great vehicle and one of my favorite helicopters that just has a bad ass look as an attack chopper. Who had this vehicle? Make sure to check back for our next discussion.
IMG_0272.jpeg
IMG_0272.jpeg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 359 times
Attachments
IMG_0273.jpeg
IMG_0273.jpeg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 359 times
IMG_0274.jpeg
IMG_0274.jpeg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 359 times
IMG_0275.jpeg
IMG_0275.jpeg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 359 times
IMG_9754.jpeg
IMG_9754.jpeg (3.38 MiB) Viewed 359 times
IMG_9753.jpeg