“FIRST LOOK INSIDE! UNVEILING THE 60TH INFANTRY AND BIG BOA IN G.I. JOE CLASSIFIED SERIES WITH EXCLUSIVE IN-PACKAGE SHOT

Author
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

“FIRST LOOK INSIDE! UNVEILING THE 60TH INFANTRY AND BIG BOA IN G.I. JOE CLASSIFIED SERIES WITH EXCLUSIVE IN-PACKAGE SHOT

Post by Kal-El »

A sneak peek into the upcoming G.I. Joe Classified figures has emerged, showcasing in-package shots of the G.I. Joe 60th Anniversary line’s Action Soldier Infantry, a celebration of the brand’s birthday, and the real-life military Cobra’s Big Boa, complete with boxing gloves. Anticipated to hit shelves in early 2024, these figures suggest exciting developments in the production pipeline. Dive into the quick pics to catch a glimpse of what’s on the horizon.
Attachments
Pre-Order-Hasbro-G-i-Joe-Classified-Series-Big-Boa-6-Inch-Action-Figures-Toys-Model.jpg_.jpg
Pre-Order-Hasbro-G-i-Joe-Classified-Series-Big-Boa-6-Inch-Action-Figures-Toys-Model.jpg_.jpg (145.52 KiB) Viewed 199 times
Pre-Order-Hasbro-G-i-Joe-Classified-Series-Action-Soldier-60Th-Anniversary-6-Inch-Action-Figures.jpg_.jpg
Pre-Order-Hasbro-G-i-Joe-Classified-Series-Action-Soldier-60Th-Anniversary-6-Inch-Action-Figures.jpg_.jpg (140.1 KiB) Viewed 199 times

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Re: “FIRST LOOK INSIDE! UNVEILING THE 60TH INFANTRY AND BIG BOA IN G.I. JOE CLASSIFIED SERIES WITH EXCLUSIVE IN-PACKAGE

Post by john shaft »

Digging that infantry soldier. I smell army building!
ImageImage

yorktownjoe
ADMINISTRATOR YORKTOWNJOE
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4

Re: “FIRST LOOK INSIDE! UNVEILING THE 60TH INFANTRY AND BIG BOA IN G.I. JOE CLASSIFIED SERIES WITH EXCLUSIVE IN-PACKAGE

Post by yorktownjoe »

That infantry looks like he has an arsenal with him! That Ma Deuce is clearly a gift to us for Roadblock.

I can't imagine anyone besides Roadblock or the Punisher wielding one...

Doc Proto
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Minasu
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja, A.F.MD.
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4

Post by Doc Proto »

Big boas face looks a bit like Rocky's mentality challenged twin brother.

I'm sold on both but I don't have use for unmasked boa head.

yorktownjoe
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4

Post by yorktownjoe »

Doc Proto wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:55 pm Big boas face looks a bit like Rocky's mentality challenged twin brother.

I'm sold on both but I don't have use for unmasked boa head.

Maybe custom fodder to go with the beaten up Chuckles head? Put those on two Cobras and have them report back to the Commander after a terrible loss.

Cobra Trooper/Officer: "They routed us at every turn, sir!"
Commander: "I didn't expect any of you to survive. This Joe team must not be as good as reported..." (That's almost a quote from Issue 1)

Return to “Yo Joe!!! Cobra!!!”