Author
ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitch Smith
Grade: E

NECA 6 inch TMNT

Post by Train »

Hello everyone. I’m Train and today I’m going off the rails with Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 6 inch NECA figures. I haven’t talked much TMNT over the years but I do have a spot in my heart for them. When the animated series started I loved the show. It was new, fresh, and different. I was really into GI Joe and didn’t have a lot of interest in figures back then but if someone would have given me some as a gift I’m sure I would have appreciated them. The little bugger that got me collecting was an R2-D2 and C-3PO statue I got at the arcade and Power of the Force Han I found at a flea market in Vermont. Turtles were not at the top of the list for me and for many years I looked at them in the stores and passed. A couple of years ago I saw these at Walmart at a reasonable price and I said to myself if I’m getting Turtles these are the ones. I love these figures and this is the first time they have been out for display. Great detail on the figures and the weapons and accessories are all awesome. Overall I would say these are the most realistic TMNT figures I have seen. I did pick up the Shredder Splinter pack as well and both of those are awesome as well. I got a little bit of the Turtle bug and picked up the vintage original 4 that were released this year. Who is a Turtle collector? Who has pics of their collection to share? Make sure to check back for more stories and reviews and stay on the rails right here with the crazy Train.
IMG_9082.jpeg
IMG_9082.jpeg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 188 times
Attachments
IMG_9083.jpeg
IMG_9083.jpeg (3.29 MiB) Viewed 188 times
IMG_9084.jpeg
IMG_9084.jpeg (3.58 MiB) Viewed 188 times
IMG_9085.jpeg
IMG_9085.jpeg (3.5 MiB) Viewed 188 times
IMG_9078.jpeg
IMG_9078.jpeg (3.8 MiB) Viewed 188 times
IMG_9077.jpeg