Author
ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
ADMINISTRATOR TRAIN
Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitch Smith
Grade: E

ROTJ 6” Endor Trooper

Post by Train »

Welcome to Hondo’s Hideout. Today I’m taking a look at the 6 inch Endor Trooper. A cool trooper to say the least but Hasbro missed out on a huge selling point. So this has 2 faces much like the Hoth trooper, but they are not compatible. Really Hasbro are you trying not to increase sales? I’m no brain Surgeon but making the Hoth trooper compatible with the Endor trooper, right there you are selling 4 figures instead of 1. Deep breath. Put that aside and the fact that my dog could do a better job packing this than the company I ordered from and you have a very nice figure. There are 2 interchangeable faces, a clean cut young guy and the older bearded figure that stands out in the original movie. This is the character that I have heard is Captain Rex and that was what is most appealing to me about this figure. Really if you think about it the Endor troopers didn’t do a whole lot accept run around in the background. I do have extra Hoth faces and if I did find more of these troopers on sale down the line I think the Hoth face could be trimmed to fit the Endor soldier. There are some great detail on the uniform and lots of accessories as well. Over all this is a great figure but I’m holding out on buying a second one. Make sure to check back in for more Star Wars stories and reviews.
IMG_8975.jpeg
IMG_8975.jpeg (941.68 KiB) Viewed 382 times
Attachments
IMG_8974.jpeg
IMG_8974.jpeg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 382 times
IMG_8971.jpeg
IMG_8971.jpeg (3.56 MiB) Viewed 382 times
IMG_8970.jpeg
IMG_8970.jpeg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 382 times
IMG_8969.jpeg
IMG_8969.jpeg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 382 times

john shaft
LOYAL CADRE
LOYAL CADRE

Re: ROTJ 6” Endor Trooper

Post by john shaft »

Solid looking figures. I remember that bearded rebel in ROTJ and always thought how similar he looked to Rock'n'Roll. If it wasn't for the fact Hasbro already made an excellent figure of him that head sculpt could be used for a custom R'n'R
ImageImage

yorktownjoe
ADMINISTRATOR YORKTOWNJOE
ADMINISTRATOR YORKTOWNJOE
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4

Re: ROTJ 6” Endor Trooper

Post by yorktownjoe »

Looks solid! I like Marvel Legends and Black Series figures that can either fit in with Joe's as they are, or be used for adjacent customs. Solid looking figure.

Return to “STAR WARS UNIVERSE”