Masters of the Universe Origins He-Skeletor Figure!

Author
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Masters of the Universe Origins He-Skeletor Figure!

Post by Kal-El »

Mattel Creations has released details for an exciting new He-Skeletor Masters Of The Universe Origins figure. The Masters of the Universe Origins He-Skeletor Figure features a Keldor inspired redeco of the Origins He-Man figure. The figure stands at 5.5″ tall and has 16 points of articulation. He-Skeletor includes a sword, a shield, and axe, and a mini-comic.

Masters of the Universe Origins He-Skeletor Figure – $18.00

Launches April 11, 2023 9am PT

The 2020 Masters of the Multiverse comic introduced the concept of multiple different Eternias. On Anti-Eternia, He-Man is evil, and Prince Keldor never becomes Skeletor. Keldor is recruited by different multi-versions of He-Man to claim the Power of Grayskull, become He-Skeletor, and save every Eternia in the Multiverse. This exclusive figure brings him to life in true MOTU Origins style.

Masters of the Universe™ Origins He-Skeletor™ Action Figure
First-ever figure of this character
Comes with his power sword, axe, and a shield
16+ points of articulation in 5.5 inches scale
Includes mini comic that shows his origins
Comes in premium MOTU Origins packaging
Colors and decorations may vary.

MULTIVERSE MASTER
Straight from the 2020 comic, Masters of the Multiverse, comes He-Skeletor. Our Origins figure is recruited to save every Grayskull on every Eternia in every universe.

OPPOSITE ETERNIA
On Anti-Eternia, Prince Keldor never became Skeletor. But destiny calls him to claim the Power Sword, turn into He-Skeletor, and save the multiverse.

THE POWER OF THE MULTIVERSE
Our designers brought He-Skeletor to the Origins collection to celebrate the comic book and bring balance to your collection.

Doc Proto
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
ADMINISTRATOR DOC PROTO
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Minasu
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja, A.F.MD.
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4

Re: Masters of the Universe Origins He-Skeletor Figure!

Post by Doc Proto »

Ill definitely be picking this one up.

yorktownjoe
ADMINISTRATOR YORKTOWNJOE
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4

Post by yorktownjoe »

I'm not up on all the MOTU side villains...is this a separate character from Faker? (My bad for probably a dumb question...)

Kal-El
FOUNDER KAL-EL
FOUNDER KAL-EL

Post by Kal-El »

yorktownjoe wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:15 am I'm not up on all the MOTU side villains...is this a separate character from Faker? (My bad for probably a dumb question...)
I think this is a new character. This is the back story that Mattel gave him

The 2020 Masters of the Multiverse comic introduced the concept of multiple different Eternias. On Anti-Eternia, He-Man is evil, and Prince Keldor never becomes Skeletor. Keldor is recruited by different multi-versions of He-Man to claim the Power of Grayskull, become He-Skeletor, and save every Eternia in the Multiverse.

yorktownjoe
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4

Post by yorktownjoe »

Kal-El wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:43 pm
yorktownjoe wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:15 am I'm not up on all the MOTU side villains...is this a separate character from Faker? (My bad for probably a dumb question...)
I think this is a new character. This is the back story that Mattel gave him

The 2020 Masters of the Multiverse comic introduced the concept of multiple different Eternias. On Anti-Eternia, He-Man is evil, and Prince Keldor never becomes Skeletor. Keldor is recruited by different multi-versions of He-Man to claim the Power of Grayskull, become He-Skeletor, and save every Eternia in the Multiverse.
Thank you! So very similar to those "shattered glass" Transformers offerings. Repainting a cool mold to create an interesting alternative! Not my jam directly, but appreciate all they are doing!

Return to “MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE”